Krynn's Time of Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Krynn's Time of Dragons

Krynn's Time of Dragons is a Neverwinter Nights Free Multi-player RPG.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nation's History

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Will of Lett
KTOD Member
Will of Lett

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Nation's History Empty
PostSubject: Nation's History   Nation's History I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:47 am

Teyr is a draconian nation located south of Nordmaar. Draconians, led by General Zachak (Holmj2674 -spelling maybe off) came north and found the city ruins. Most of the city of Teyr had to be rebuilt again since no one had been living there in almost 400 years. The city is made completely of stone, with a large wall all the way around it. The Nation allows all Draconians (Evil or Noble) to live there. There is no state religion, Draconains are free to worship any Gods they wish expect for the Dark Queen (Due to the fact we believed she betrade us basically abandoning us). The General Zachak estabished the Nation's goverment at the head of it is the Governor his/her second is the Lt. Governor followed by the General of the Army at the same time he also estabished the Elders (10 Draconains one from each ethinic group) which are advisors to the Governor. The goverment is called the Council of 13. The Nation's motto is "Draconain first, Gods second"

Last edited by Will of Lett on Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Name fix)
Back to top Go down
Kiri-Jolith
Webmaster
Webmaster
Kiri-Jolith

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Nation's History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nation's History   Nation's History I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:41 am

Can you post which races each of the afore mentioned draconians were. And if any of their players intend to play them in the future. I don't want to populate Teyr with Player NPCs if those players are going to play their chars.
Back to top Go down
Will of Lett
KTOD Member
Will of Lett

Nation's History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nation's History   Nation's History I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:58 pm

All Draconians races can join

Evil

Aurak
Baaz
Bozak
Kapak
Sivak

Good

Flame
Frost
Lighting
Vapor
Venom
Back to top Go down
Kiri-Jolith
Webmaster
Webmaster
Kiri-Jolith

Nation's History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nation's History   Nation's History I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:10 am

What's Tyr's policy on outsiders and other races? I've looked but can't find anything, and I don't have the actual books to read, so could you help me out. Is the cities population entirely draconian, or is it mixed? And if so, among what races?
Back to top Go down
Will of Lett
KTOD Member
Will of Lett

Nation's History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nation's History   Nation's History I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:44 am

There is not much on it but this is pretty much what we come up with.

Teyr is almost entirely populated by draconians, although small numbers of human allies are also known to dwell here. (DL Nexus the local plainmans are allies to Teyr)
We also allowed Exiles (other monster race) may join The Nation of Teyr but they will be a un-Offical member.
All races may live in the land controled by Teyr but must follow the law of Teyr.

We may allow a few dwarfs to live in the city but they have to be brew masters

No kenders I cann't be responsible for their safety, they may just show up on someones table for dinner.
Back to top Go down
Kiri-Jolith
Webmaster
Webmaster
Kiri-Jolith

Nation's History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nation's History   Nation's History I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:18 am

lol. Alright. Fair enough. That's what I was looking for. I guess I'll have to find a seperate town or village to start kender in.
Back to top Go down
Will of Lett
KTOD Member
Will of Lett

Nation's History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nation's History   Nation's History I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:29 am

HEHE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nation's History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nation's History   Nation's History I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nation's History
Page 1 of 1