Krynn's Time of Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Krynn's Time of Dragons

Krynn's Time of Dragons is a Neverwinter Nights Free Multi-player RPG.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bugs and Glitches

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Teufel Hund
KTOD Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Bugs and Glitches Empty
PostSubject: Bugs and Glitches   Bugs and Glitches I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:49 pm

Hello everyone!

Teufel Hund is my sign on name and Kurga is the charater I am playing at the moment.
I have come across a couple problems and a couple details that are wrong in the realm.
From what I understand this world is just getting back up and running? So far I like the way things are. Kurga is a minotaur, never played a subrace before, so that adds to it in its self. I play on another realm normally but was looking for a rp world I could play in also.

So here is the things I noticed:
1) The journal says that the wolves den is to the west of solace. Well it is on the east trade route. a bit of misdirection Smile
2) I made it to the city of Daltigoth and in there is a place called Farrels Foundry after talking with Farrel he said he has no store.

I also talked with the Duke(Baron) about his missing son. After recieveing the key I worked my way thru the catacombs to find a dead end and no prince. They lead me to a door I could not bash, is this intentional so you would need someone to unlock it to be able to carry on? I had run into a halfling and talked with her. So since i could go no lower i went back up to find the door in the palace locked and ended up stuck in there.

3) Abanasinia-eastroad-southside-the first tier of the hill there is a floating pine tree. Also in Abanasinia-road to crossing one on the eastside at the top of a hill is a campsite, half of it is float along with a tree.
Back to top Go down
SB_Storm
Webmaster
Webmaster
SB_Storm

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Bugs and Glitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs and Glitches   Bugs and Glitches I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:11 pm

Thank you for the input and I will look into fixing the directions in the journal about the wolf den. I apologize about the door in the dungeon in regards to the prince also we had problems with that door before and I know what needs needs fixin' (I didn't know is was buggy again till now so thanks)

I'll look into the floating tree also Smile

Thanks again for the input!

P.S. These should be fixed now, thanks again!
Back to top Go down
http://timeofdragons.angelcities.com/KTOD.html
Teufel Hund
KTOD Member

Bugs and Glitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs and Glitches   Bugs and Glitches I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:18 am

Ok in my travels I have noticed that the monster spawns seem on the chaotic side. What I mean by this is when I enter area like the beetle cave just south of Solace. I can run thru the first few beetles killing them with one or two hits and they were not hitting me or doing any damage I could see. Then I came across the hive mother and she hits me for 30+ dmg and everytime killing me in short order.

Since there is no challenge rating system in place how is one suspose to gage where they can travel and when to fight or flee? I have used invisability potions but they don't seem to work.

I like the fact there is no rating system in place, its not always accurate anyways. Am just trying to figure a safer way to travel around and explore areas.

One other thing, it looks like there is a check to see if creatures will run in fear from you or not, is there a way to influnce this? or is this based on the charaters lvl? I was thinking intimidate might help it.

Kurga
Back to top Go down
Teufel Hund
KTOD Member

Bugs and Glitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs and Glitches   Bugs and Glitches I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:53 pm

Seems there might be something wrong in the sub-races. I tried to make a Animal then a gnoll, 2 different chars. While talking to the librarian I get ported to the start before I can chosen what animal or which gnoll clan I was from. It looked like I got the stats and that but no appearence change. Smile
Back to top Go down
SB_Storm
Webmaster
Webmaster
SB_Storm

Bugs and Glitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs and Glitches   Bugs and Glitches I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:04 am

The monster spawns are a bit different I admit, some are easy some are hard, some are just plain rough, others are deadly as well Soth himself....

The best advice for starting out is to look in your journal for a few places to go at lower levels and slowly.... very slowly work your way out in to the rest of the mod. There are areas all over the place and in almost every direction with many many horror filled hours of pixel bashing.

Gnolls should be under the "Human".... I'll have to try to set up a few and see what's up with the sub-races and get back to you on this, thanks for mentioning it as being a bug though.

Monster fight or flee set up is based on your characters level and/or party size If I remember right.

~SB
Back to top Go down
Twisted Visions
KTOD Member

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Bugs and Glitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs and Glitches   Bugs and Glitches I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 7:30 am

I have noticed in the Abanasinia - New Ports - Xah Tsaroth - city Ruins the Baaz Draconian's
when you kill them they disarm you *Not while fighting but once they die* no matter what they disarm you.

They sometimes dont drop the weapon as well I have lost 6 weapons from this.

Just find it odd that they are disarming you being dead as well as not dropping the weapons is this a bug ?
Back to top Go down
SB_Storm
Webmaster
Webmaster
SB_Storm

Bugs and Glitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs and Glitches   Bugs and Glitches I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 1:48 pm

Yup it is a bug that I will have to look at, thanks for bringing this to my attention,
i am sorry you've lost weapons from it also.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Visions
KTOD Member

Bugs and Glitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs and Glitches   Bugs and Glitches I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:31 pm

Oh no big on the weapons the heads up is all that matters really Thanks for having a look into it.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Visions
KTOD Member

Bugs and Glitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs and Glitches   Bugs and Glitches I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:44 pm

I found a Massive glitch after trying to make another PC and noticed my first was way off from what it should be, So I tested out how it happened and I figured it out.

I will not post it here for resasons that are clear.

Could I get a xp transfer from the first toon to a new one I have now made to fix the issue and have my Player file whipped except for one Pc I will be using? For now Im full with toons that cant be played

I managed to get a toon with: Shocked

STR 80
DEX 295
CON 26
INT 295
WIS 18
CHA 295

Can I keep him bounce please ...please bounce can I bounce Please ...please bounce ::::OH PLEASE:::: bounce

Your local angery Ogre lol!
Back to top Go down
Twisted Visions
KTOD Member

Bugs and Glitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs and Glitches   Bugs and Glitches I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:12 pm

Also found a bug that can change evil to good as well. I'll tell you in game if your on send me a tell.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Visions
KTOD Member

Bugs and Glitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs and Glitches   Bugs and Glitches I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:45 pm

Sorry found another thing. the Ogre stat for Con says it should be +4 for the subrace but it is only giving +2 to Con once applied.
Back to top Go down
SB_Storm
Webmaster
Webmaster
SB_Storm

Bugs and Glitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs and Glitches   Bugs and Glitches I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:08 pm

Twisted,
Did these problems ever get resolved?
I honestly do not remember if we fixed them or not.

Please send PM next time your around

Thanks,
~Storm
Back to top Go down
Kiri-Jolith
Webmaster
Webmaster
Kiri-Jolith

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Bugs and Glitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs and Glitches   Bugs and Glitches I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:04 am

Let me know how that's done?
Back to top Go down
SB_Storm
Webmaster
Webmaster
SB_Storm

Bugs and Glitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs and Glitches   Bugs and Glitches I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:53 am

I would like to know how that happens too..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bugs and Glitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs and Glitches   Bugs and Glitches I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bugs and Glitches
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Krynn's Time of Dragons :: Welcome to the KTOD forums :: The New Forum-
Jump to: