Krynn's Time of Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Krynn's Time of Dragons

Krynn's Time of Dragons is a Neverwinter Nights Free Multi-player RPG.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monster Race Skins

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Twisted Visions
KTOD Member

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Monster Race Skins Empty
PostSubject: Monster Race Skins   Monster Race Skins I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:44 am

Just a Question about the monster skins could and would it be possable to make different skins available at pc creation one could have a choice on the monster's skin as long as it is the same as the race of course. ? Or even a rp or dm reward type of thing ? Or if asked one would get the chosen Race skin ?
Back to top Go down
Kiri-Jolith
Webmaster
Webmaster
Kiri-Jolith

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Monster Race Skins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Race Skins   Monster Race Skins I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:10 pm

Ummm. Eventually perhaps. There will eventually just be generic monster classes by type (abberation, outsider, etc.) with their own feat trees and what not, but not in the foreseeable future.
Back to top Go down
SB_Storm
Webmaster
Webmaster
SB_Storm

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Monster Race Skins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Race Skins   Monster Race Skins I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:45 pm

What about PC playing animals?
I remember when we had the big debate on playing animals and I gave the huge lecture on animal empathy and the like in regards to that. I actually thought that after we went through ALL the speeches and talks about it that it did indeed work out and it was fun for the players who did play the animals when they did play them.

Any thoughts on that?
I could always retype the Empathy / talking animals rules and lecture, if you wanted to allow maybe one or two types of animals to be played as a PC, like the jag, tiger or white tiger type.

It was fun running Kilmon around with an actual animal companion, though taking the prcautions this time to make the animals truly animals, thus meaning the player couldn't use heal kits or bottled potions ect. and would actually get animal properties and their own small set of spells, like Growel for tigers or Howel for Dire Wolfs ect.. then you could make those types of spells also open to the Rangers and Druids to some extent... mainly they would help the Rangers out and make them considered for game play a bit more.

~
Back to top Go down
http://timeofdragons.angelcities.com/KTOD.html
Sponsored content

Monster Race Skins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Race Skins   Monster Race Skins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monster Race Skins
Page 1 of 1