Krynn's Time of Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Krynn's Time of Dragons

Krynn's Time of Dragons is a Neverwinter Nights Free Multi-player RPG.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Module: Player Guilds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiri-Jolith
Webmaster
Webmaster
Kiri-Jolith

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Module: Player Guilds Empty
PostSubject: Module: Player Guilds   Module: Player Guilds I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:19 am

Player Guilds are associations of Players/Characters that form their own guild. Factions are not the same as Guilds. Factions are Knights of Solamnia, Wizards of High Sorcery, Dragon Army, etc.

Guilds can create & share guild vaults, purchase a guild house, have a guild merchant (Sells items as a merchant and adds proceeds to guild vault), purchase guild branches (for selling item from Guilds Merchant & Accessing guild vault around world), create their own ranking & naming system, their own respawn location, as well as several other features.

To start a guild as a guild master, a character must meet the following requirements:

Level 40.
Charisma of 18 or Greater.
Intelligence of 18 or Greater.
10 Ranks in Persuade Skill.
Leadership Feat.
15,000 gold pieces.
Back to top Go down
SB_Storm
Webmaster
Webmaster
SB_Storm

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Module: Player Guilds   Module: Player Guilds I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:09 am

15,000 sounds a bit cheap
Back to top Go down
http://timeofdragons.angelcities.com/KTOD.html
Kiri-Jolith
Webmaster
Webmaster
Kiri-Jolith

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Module: Player Guilds   Module: Player Guilds I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:35 pm

Not so cheap considering the gp ramp I'm using. Gold will be the most rare treasure drop there is. Mundane items will be the most common, and merchants have a huge markdown on buying items. It'll balance out, and can be tweaked as needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Module: Player Guilds   Module: Player Guilds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Module: Player Guilds
Page 1 of 1